Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:39 pm
Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:03 am
Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lawzliet's Intern Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lawzliet's Intern Application Empty Lawzliet's Intern Application Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:39 am

Lawzliet

Lawzliet
Beginner Member

Name: Lawzliet Katsukage
In-game Name: Lawzliet
Time Zone: -8 GMT
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes.
List all languages you can speak (Not partially): Chinese, English, French.

Response

Explain your personality?: Well i'm talkative sometimes kinda annoying but i do what i am told and try my best to comply.

How responsible are you?: Well on a scale of 1-10 id say an 8 sometimes i tend to go a little off track by talking with other players.

Describe your background?: Well both my parents are from Taiwan and they came to Canada and then BOOM i was popped out of my moms stomach in Women's hospital in Vancouver BC.

Why do you think we should choose you as GM?: Well i think that is not for me to decide that is for you guys to decide if i am qualified for this internship.

Explain your experience as a GM (If you have any): Yes, I was GM in many different Servers i started playing since i was around 10 and had made familly in many different servers.

Explain your relationship with the server: Well my friend recommended me the server so i started playing on the server every single time i go to his place cause i got very addicted to his account but he dosnt play anymore. But he didn't let me go to his house very often...

How did you find this server?: Well in my friends account maybe 2-3 days so my friend recommended me to play

How long have you played MapleStory in General?:well around 4-5 years in general.

How long have you played this server?: Well on my friends account maybe in total around  2 days and in my account around 2-3 days.

What do you like/dislike about this server?: Well i like the friendly players and a very friendly Gm (twurdoles) on the server and the atmosphere you receive when you go into the game. What i dislike is that the server does not have alot of players and that the server isn't always active.

Yes/No

Would you (rage) quit if you were demoted from GM?:  NO...

Would you (rage) quit if your application was denied?: NO...

Have you ever (attempted) to use third party programs with MapleStory? Hacking programs, packet editor, etc)?:  Nope...

Have you ever been banned in MapleStory or in a Private Server?: Nope...

Are you currently another GM on another server at this moment?: Nope...

Have you obtained at least an internship on a server the past 30 days?: Yes...

What is the most important rule for GM Applications?: As Danny Stated "Read & Follow all rules & rights. - Most important."

Did you follow that important rule?: Yes,I followed the rule cause its the most important rule so you cant beat that right?

Lastly, is there anything you would like to us to know about you? (If yes, please tell us):  Yes, Well i just wanted to thank Danny for giving me a second chance and to tell him that even if i get accepted as an Intern i will still donate to the server its just that im having it problems with it ATM so i will get it done ASAP Thx.

http://captivatedv83.malware-site.www/

2Lawzliet's Intern Application Empty Re: Lawzliet's Intern Application Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:09 am

Acapella

Acapella
Beginner Member

You seem capable of handling this job.
The fact that you donated shows how much you support the server and want to help support it as well.
I wish you the best of luck.

I can't really judge you by your application since the application format sucks badly.. 
So I can't criticize ugh.

3Lawzliet's Intern Application Empty Re: Lawzliet's Intern Application Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:43 am

Lawzliet

Lawzliet
Beginner Member

Acapella wrote: You seem capable of handling this job.
The fact that you donated shows how much you support the server and want to help support it as well.
I wish you the best of luck.

I can't really judge you by your application since the application format sucks badly.. 
So I can't criticize ugh.

LOL thx for your support tho its really nice of you and hope i do get a retest :/

4Lawzliet's Intern Application Empty Re: Lawzliet's Intern Application Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Danny

Danny
Founder

This is the same app you did last time...so you just reposted the same app?

http://IslandMs.malware-site.www

5Lawzliet's Intern Application Empty Re: Lawzliet's Intern Application Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 am

Lawzliet

Lawzliet
Beginner Member

[quote="Danny"]This is the same app you did last time...so you just reposted the same app?[/quote]

lol no i did sum adjustments A.K.A i improved it as much as i can think of

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum