Banks' GM Application ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Banks' GM Application ~ on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51 am

Banks

Beginner Member
Name: Tyler
In-Game Name: Banks
Time Zone: 12:00+ UTC
Are you over the age of 14: Sadly, No :c (i hope that doesnt effect the app)
List all languages you can speak  (Not Partially) : English Only 
Explain you personality: Well i likes to chat to others and hang out. Personally im really good with making friends and making them laugh
How responsible are you: I'm responsible, im not saying all the time :3  .. but yea. I have never been gm on another server but i have been in the high places to get respected.
Describe your background: My background i that im, Part New Zealand, South African And English and i love to have fun
Why do you think we should choose you as a gm:  i Think you should choose me as a gm because i am i responsible and mature dude and i would do anything i can to make this server as good as it can be against other servers, i will also show other players a good time and what we do to make this server work
Explain your experience as a GM (if you have any) : i do not have any experience
Explain your relationship with the server: my relationship with this server is that im a nice active player (especially when people are active as well or in the weekends) and im trying my best to keep up with others
How did you find this server: i actually found this server by gtop100 while skipping through other servers that dont seem fun, i think this one will be my home <3
How long have you played Maplestory in General: i have actually played Maplestory for 5-6 years and quit about  9 months ago (GMS)
How long have you played this server: i have played this server for 2 days (almost 3)
What do you like/dislike about this server: what i like about this server is that theres are different people online from time to time but all of them know how to make friends with me and other players. i dislike that we dont have many players on server to make lots of friends. we can change this though by - VOTING - and everyones help to spread the word about this server
Who would you want as your Mentor: i would like any GM/Intern to be my mentor.
Would you (Rage) quit if you were demoted from GM: No
Would you (Rage) quit if your application was denied: No
Have you ever attempted to use 3rd party programs with Maplestory: No
Have you ever been banned in Maplestory or in a Private Server: No
Are you currently another GM on another server at this moment: No
Have you obtained at least an internship on a server in the past 30 days: No
What is the most important rule for GM applications: Read & Follow ALL Rules & Rights
Did you follow that important rule: Yes
Lastly, is there anything you would like us to know about you: Well, im very capable of handling a server and yea C:
Thanks for taking the time to read my GM application and hope me for the best <3

Last edited by Banks on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i found a mistake. o.o)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum