You are not connected. Please login or register

PlayfulBunni's GM APP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PlayfulBunni's GM APP Empty PlayfulBunni's GM APP Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:02 pm

PlayfulBunni

Beginner Member

Are you over the age of 14? Yes
List all languages you can speak (Not partially) 
English
Response
Explain your personality My personality is outgoing because i make friends easily and responsible because i do well in school.
How responsible are you? I'd say I'm very responsible because many people can rely on me to get anything that needs to be done completed at the due date.
Describe your background My background is Chinese which specifically is chewjownese (i don't know if i spelling it right but yeah).
Why do you think we should choose you as GM? I'd think i would make events fun for everyone since they already like me and I know almost everyone.
Explain your experience as a GM (If you have any) I have no experience as a GM other then just hosting one player event.
Explain your relationship with the server: No My relationship with the server is very good. I believe I'm an active player and I am 11th in the rankings.
How did you find this server? No I found this server through a friend, whom you know, which is Mike.
How long have you played MapleStory in General? I have played maplestory about 3 or more years.
How long have you played this server? No I played this server since the end of June 1st I think.
What do you like/dislike about this server? What I like about the server is the events and socializing with the community.
Who would you want as your Mentor(Someone from the staff to help you throughout your GM/internship): I would like Tiffany to be my mentor.

Yes/No
Would you (rage) quit if you were demoted from GM? No
Would you (rage) quit if your application was denied? No
Have you ever (attempted) to use third party programs with MapleStory? (Hacking programs, packet editor, etc) No
Have you ever been banned in MapleStory or in a Private Server? No
Are you currently another GM on another server at this moment? No
Have you obtained at least an internship on a server the past 30 days? No
What is the most important rule for GM Applications?
Did you follow that important rule? Read and follow all rules and rights.
Lastly, is there anything you would like us to know about you?: Read and follow all rules and rights. Yes, I'm pretty funny and I think it would contribute to the giving players a wonderful experience in your server. 

Last edited by Tiffany on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : i have to fix coding or color)

2PlayfulBunni's GM APP Empty Re: PlayfulBunni's GM APP Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 am

Lawzliet

Lawzliet
Beginner Member

LOL wow that was fast you got accepted already lol

http://captivatedv83.malware-site.www/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum